NTN SNR chooses Ivalua to optimise its purchases and processes
Orsay, April 26, 2016 Today, Ivalua, the world leading Spend Management and Expense Management provider, is today proud to announce that the group NTN-SNR Roulements has selected the Ivalua solution.
A world leader in bearings manufacture for the automotive, general and aerospace industries, NTN-SNR Roulements has selected the Ivalua solution to optimise its sourcing, supplier information and contracts management.
“For us, Ivalua was the most suitable solution for our trade and processes because of the depth of functionality, its look & feel and interfacing capabilities. With the Ivalua platform, we plan to optimise our Strategic Sourcing and meet the Group’s essential challenges”, explains Alexandra Gaillard, Purchase Manager for NTN-SNR.
Providing NTN-SNR’s fifty or so buyers with this powerful, versatile and collaborative Ivalua e-purchase tool will empower their business to meet the following challenges:
- Enhance collaboration and communication between buyers, trade divisions and group suppliers using a single tool
- Centralise calls for tender and facilitate processes
- Carry out listed supplier performance assessment
- Follow up on quality control (claims) and product development
- Support valuable decision-making for supplier selection
- Create and manage life-cycles and renegotiate contracts with selected suppliers
“We are honoured and proud of the trust NTN-SNR has put in us for the group’s strategic project. Using a powerful Strategic Sourcing tool generates many short term gains both in terms of workload for buyers and in terms of decision-making support, particularly for our clients in the industrial sector”, adds Gérard DAHAN, General Manager Ivalua EMEA.