Join us at the 7th BME eLösungstage in Dusseldorf organized by the German association of Materials Management, Purchasing and Logistics (BME)
The BME eLösungstage brings together a unique blend of Procurement, Purchasing and Supply Chain experts from across all industries to share their experiences and their knowledge.
Ivalua and T-Systems will co-facilitate a workshop entitled “Best-practice for the selection of an e-Sourcing solution” based on Deutsche Telekom case-study.
The objectives of the workshop are to present the parameters governing the selection of a procurement system and best-practices for procurement system selection – based on Deutsche Telekom’s project ‘OneSource 2.0’, which took place in 2015. Speakers will provide real-life evaluation frameworks and criteria as well as best practices regarding software vendor reviews.
- Deutsche Telekom initial situation and objectives for selecting an e-Sourcing solution
- Project Presentation: participants, project management and phases
- Evaluation framework and review process
- Final decision and lessons Learned
- How to ensure successful implementation after selection process is completed
- Frank Wierdemann, Project Manager OneSource 2.0, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Patrick Van Osta, Sales Consultant, Ivalua
- Max von Zülow, Solution Consultant Procurement, T-Systems International GmbH
Request a personal appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit us at the 7th BME eLösungstage (Spot 56).
More info and registration: www.bme.de/